Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Number 17 thingy

I am excited about downloading my first audio book, except you seem to have to pay for them all. When I am not feeling so tight, I am definitely going to download one. I heard a lady from South Dublin libraries speak at a library seminar about the audio books that they had introduced into their public libraries, I have to say she was a brilliant speaker and was really enthusiastic about the whole process, so looking forward to day UL gets a few.

I'd have a fair bit of involvement in the electronic books that we get here in the library, generally in terms of access problems. Electronic books are handy for academic study but I don't think I would enjoy reading my own books online. Also ebooks don't look so nice, I always dreamt of having loads of lovely book shelves in my house, doesn't matter if I never read any of the books, they look good! Superficial or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment